Want to improve your cardiovascular health, increase your strength, fitness and flexibility, improve your coordination and agility, and enjoy an atmosphere of camaraderie and fun? Play squash at the Cricket Club.
We have a range of leagues, clinics, lessons and recreational play to engage and challenge every skill level, whether it be singles softball or doubles hardball. Members from age six years and up can benefit from a solid training in the fundamentals — we have a program for everyone, from beginner to national champion. Our junior program is based on the Squash Canada Long Term Athlete Development Model. And with six singles courts and three doubles courts, our facilities are some of the most sought-after for provincial and national tournaments.
- Six singles courts
- Three double courts — the most of any private club in Canada
- A team of highly-qualified squash professionals available for private and semi-private lessons, adult and junior
- The largest men's and women's house leagues in the country
- The most competitive and accomplished doubles membership in the country
- Adult and junior development clinics, from novice to national-level
- World-class host to international-level tournaments throughout the season