The Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club is a family-oriented private Club that is dedicated to providing first-class athletic programs, facilities and services to our members. A key to our commitment to be the private athletic and social club of choice in Toronto is our team of employees who share our values of sportsmanship and camaraderie, heritage and respect, excellence and innovation, and wellness and fun.
It is the practice of the Club to employ those who are qualified for employment on the basis of job-related criteria such as experience, skills, education and fit.
As an employee of the Club, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits program
- Commitment to staff training and development
- A positive, team-oriented environment
- The highest health & safety standards
If you are seeking employment in a respectful and rewarding work environment, the Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club is the right place for you!
- There are currently no full-time openings.
- There are currently no part-time openings.
- There are currently no seasonal openings.
Please note, the Club does not employ its members or children and spouses of members.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and appropriate qualifications to the Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org