As a visitor of the Cricket Club, we ask you to note the following
- Guests are required to be hosted by a member and are to be accompanied by the member in the Club
- Please enter the Club through the front entrance and register with Reception
- No outside food or beverages are permitted on Club premises
- The Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on Club premises except in the parking lot (at least nine metres from any door) or the designated smoking area
- Guests may not sign for goods or services at the Club. Payment for food and beverage purchases may be made
- By cash at the Sports Desk
- By Visa or MasterCard in the Sports Bar, Sports Grill, Patio or second-floor Bistro.
A minimum $10.00 purchase is required for cash and credit card payments
Guest parking is available at the Cricket Club for a fee. Please register your license plate number at the kiosk located inside the front entrance doors. Coins and credit cards are accepted. A receipt is not required on your dashboard.
Overflow parking is available at Armour Heights Public School across Wilson Avenue from the Club, Monday to Friday after 5:00 pm and all day on weekends, school holidays and during July and August. Three-hour street parking is available where permitted.
Personal Electronic Devices
Electronic devices may be used in the public areas of the Club if all sound and ringer volumes is muted. These devices may not be used as telephones, cameras or for video chat.
To ensure an enjoyable environment for our members and guests, the use of mobile phones for voice communication is only permitted in the parking lot, front entrance vestibule and as marked by the Sports Desk. All cell phones must be turned off or switched to silent or vibrate. House phones, intended for brief conversations, are available throughout the Club for member and guest use.
Photographs or videos may only be taken on Club property with the express written consent of Club Management.
Second Floor (Main Lounge, Dining Room, Armour Room, Bedford Room, Founders Room, Lansing Room): business casual
Main Floor and Athletic Viewing Areas
- Shirts with collars and sleeves, turtlenecks, blouses, sweaters, slacks, dresses, skirts, dress pants or dressy pantsuits.
- Dress shoes or dress sandals
- Smart/dark denim with no rips
- No hats or caps unless for religious or medical purposes
(Family Bistro, Patio, Sports Bar, Sports Grill, Pool Mezzanine, Squash Lounge and Balcony, Curling Lounge, Skating Lounge, Junior Lounge and Kids' Club): casual
- Casual, sport or athletic wear
- Shirts with collars and sleeves, smart t-shirts, golf style shirts, tops, blouses, sweaters, trousers or tailored knee-length shorts and smart denim
- Sports shoes, running shoes and winter boots
- No beachwear, bare feet, cut-off shorts, ripped clothing or offensive t-shirts
- Swimwear is not permitted in any area beyond the swimming pool enclosure and the family change rooms adjacent to the swimming pool
- Hats and caps are not permitted in the Sports Grill unless for religious or medical purposes
Clothing that is torn, dirty and/or bearing profane, vulgar or offensive language or images is not permitted anywhere on Club premises.
The Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club is fully committed to compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Club includes two elevators, at the front and back of the clubhouse, providing access to the second floor as well as a ramp at the Reception Desk to provide access to the main floor of the Club.