Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club is one of Canada's premier private sport and social clubs. Our family-friendly club is a unique community of members who enjoy the social benefits of club life as much as they enjoy staying active in our top-tier athletic facilities.
Why should you join the Cricket Club? Our members enjoy our
- Fun, welcoming environment
- Aquatics & swimming, cricket, croquet, curling, health & fitness, lawn bowling, skating, squash and tennis
- Recreational play, lessons and clinics for adults and children, from beginner to expert
- Children's outdoor playground (coming summer 2020!)
- Indoor summer basketball court (coming summer 2020!)
- Opportunities to golf and ski regionally, and to visit a variety of private clubs worldwide
- Year-round social activities for everyone in the family
- Multiple dining areas, including our summer patio overlooking our five-acre cricket field
- Convenient programming for the whole family, all under one roof
- Test the Waters Trial Memberships for six or twelve months
- Special entrance fees for young adults and older adults
- Short-term memberships for those in Canada with work visas...and much more!